Who Should Attend?
- PAC professionals looking to explore new trends and the best ways to raise money, stay compliant and be strategic in the use of PAC funds
- Compliance staff charged with making sure the PAC follows all rules and regulations
- Grassroots and advocacy staff interested in how PAC strategy fits in with their efforts
- Senior public affairs executives who direct political and legislative programs
- PAC board members or champions seeking training and motivation
- Legal counsel looking for a stronger understanding of the unique issues facing PACs
- Lobbyists trying to find ways that the PAC can support their efforts
- Human resources, finance or marketing staff who have PAC-related responsibilities
- Corporations or associations looking to launch a new PAC
Why Should You Attend?
10+ hours of networking opportunities to connect with peers and share ideas
PAC samples and resources
100+ sample PAC resources from best-in-class organizations to help you generate new ideas
On-the-ground case studies and insights
30+ case studies will help you learn the benefits, challenges and lessons learned from new and exciting initiatives your PAC may undertake
45+ mentoring matches in 2016 helped new and seasoned conference attendees to connect
Salary and PAC match surveys
Annual surveys with top benchmarking information to help inform your future career decisions and PAC strategies
The industry’s only Resource Marketplace
Hear from leading providers of PAC technology, products and services
Hear From Past Participants
“The conference is an excellent opportunity to learn about best practices from colleagues in the industry and spur new ideas that can be replicated in your own company.”
— Monica Mueller, director, government affairs, Motorola Solutions Inc.
“The conference has an impressive lineup of speakers to address contemporary topics as well as timely subjects that highlight challenges we are all facing. Participants are able to connect and gain knowledge to advance their PAC and be aware of what is happening in the PAC community.”
— Bridget Driggs, director, political engagement, Property Casualty Insurers Association of America
“The PAC Conference is the best ‘one stop shop’ for the latest trends, best practices and legal updates. It’s also a great opportunity to network with other PAC professionals who are more than willing to share their experiences.”
— Lorelei N. Mottese, director, government relations, Wakefern Food Corp.
“Attending the PAC Conference is one of the best ways for me to meet other PAC professionals and find out what the latest techniques in fundraising are. Since I don’t sit in Washington, D.C., it is vitally important for me to have the chance to network and hear the newest trends to make sure my fundraising campaigns don’t fall behind the times.”
— Joanne Woodward, JDPAC administrator, John Deere
“The opportunity to network with national experts, peer companies, vendors, and leading consultants in the campaign finance community cannot be matched. We learn and share regulatory compliance challenges we face; our PAC fundraising strategies; and best practices — coming away with invaluable insight and solutions which pay great dividends.”
– Cindy Dolan, government relations specialist, Jackson National Life Insurance Company
Want to hear from more? Contact us for a list of past attendees who can share their experience.