Sponsoring the State & Local Government Relations Conference puts your firm and services in front of our attendees. Your name and brand are present in marketing and throughout the event itself, giving you repeated exposure to this unique community.
Who Should Attend?
- State and local government relations practitioners
- Senior-level executives
- Public affairs professionals and lobbyists
- Recent hires
What Attendees Like
- Networking with the top experts and practitioners in the state government relations community
- Innovative ideas and best practices to implement immediately
- Peer-to-peer learning and information sharing
- Opportunities to cross-train your team
Do I Need to be a Member to Attend?
No, but members receive a discount on their registration fee.
2018 State and Local Government Relations Conference Advisory Committee coming soon!
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
State and Local Government Relations Conference
Chris Bender, Vice President
202.787.5970 | email
Kristin Hanley, Conference Logistics
202.787.5968 | email
Caryn Seligman, Senior Director
202.787.5866 | email
Hannah Krull, Database Administrative Assistant
202.787.5976 | email