Applying and Returning Participants
2019 Application Application Deadline (Extended!): Friday, December 7, 2018
Please send your completed application to Brenda Plantikow at email@example.com. Once your application has been accepted, we will send you a confirmation with invoice for tuition. Please be aware that in past years the first-year class has filled to capacity before the deadline, so it is recommended that you apply early. Individuals applying for a seat in the first-year class will be notified within one week.
Second- and Third-Year Returning Participants: You will be automatically registered this summer.
Public Affairs Council Members: $4,350
Institute Fellows: $2,175
*Note: Tuition does not include the cost of lodging, meals, transportation or personal expenses.
- Deadline to cancel with full refund.
Please note, this differs from the Council’s standard cancellation schedule.
- Deadline for first year applications
- Now December 7, 2018!
- Deadline for hotel reservations at the Surf and Sand Resort.
- Deadline for tuition payment in full.
- Final deadline for conference cancellation or deferment.
- Registrants cancelling after this date will forfeit the full registration fee.