Applying and Returning Participants
2020 Application Deadline: Friday, November 22, 2019
Please send your completed application to Brenda Plantikow at email@example.com. Once your application has been accepted, we will send you a confirmation with invoice for registration. Please be aware that in past years the first-year class has filled to capacity before the deadline, so it is recommended that you apply early. You will be notified within one week.
Second- and Third-Year Returning Participants: We will send you a registration email in July.
Annual Registration Fee*
Public Affairs Council Members: $5,000
Institute Fellows: $2,500
*Note: Tuition includes most meals. It does not include the cost of lodging, class dinners, transportation or personal expenses.
October 25, 2019:
- Deadline to cancel with full refund
Please note, this differs from the Council’s standard cancellation schedule.
November 8, 2019:
- Deadline to cancel with 65% refund
November 22, 2019:
- Deadline for first-year applications
- Deadline for tuition payment in full
- Deadline to cancel with 35% refund
- Deadline to defer with 100% transfer of registration fees. After this date, deferment will not be available.
December 9, 2019:
- Final deadline for reservations at the Surf and Sand Resort