Outstanding PAC Awards
Did your PAC have a record-breaking year or launch an innovative new program? Did the creativity and strategy behind your fundraising campaign compel new eligibles to join or donate to the PAC? If so, we want to hear about it.
About the Awards
The Public Affairs Council’s Outstanding PAC Awards recognize top organizations in the following categories:
- Outstanding Association PAC
- Outstanding Corporate PAC
The awards recognize effective approaches to enhancing PAC involvement. These awards, presented at the National PAC Conference, recognize outstanding initiatives that showcase creativity and effectiveness in promoting increased financial or member engagement in the PAC.
A committee of PAC community leaders and past award winners will select this year’s award recipients. When reviewing applications, committee members will use the following criteria:
- What challenges prompted this initiative?
- How is this effort different from other PAC initiatives your organization has tried before?
- What are the key lessons for other experienced PAC programs?
- What metrics are provided to demonstrate success of the initiative?
- How did this campaign promote participation or financial growth in the PAC program and/or take into consideration the organization’s culture?
2020 Nominations are due by 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, December 18.
If your organization is chosen as an award recipient, you’ll be recognized as a trendsetter within the PAC community, AND:
- You’ll receive one complimentary registration and one discounted registration (50% off) to the 2020 National PAC Conference.
- You’ll be recognized at the 2020 Outstanding PAC Awards Gala and in Council communications throughout the coming year.
- You’ll have the opportunity to present your PAC initiative during one of our sessions at the National PAC Conference in Miami this March
- You’ll receive two complimentary registrations to a Public Affairs Council workshop of your choice in 2020.